I believe buyers want the right house, at the right price, with the least amount of hassle.
They also want to work with someone who knows what they’re doing.
- First, you can:
- Think about your budget and timeline
- What features are most important to you (location, size, price, lot, etc.)?
- Tell us your home search criteria HERE
- I will:
- Listen to your wants and needs when it comes to buying a home
- Explain the home-selling process, especially the costs associated with your purchase
- Set up a custom search, based on your criteria, that will alert you immediately to new listings
- Refer you to a trusted lender who will help you with your pre-approval and the loan process
- Help you find and purchase your NextHome!
Showings and Tours
- I will assemble a list of prospective homes for you to review with me
- Plan home tours that fit your schedule, needs and wants
Note: The average buyer views between 4 and 10 homes during his or her search
- I will connect you with the best mortgage lenders, inspectors and service providers in the Triangle area.
Making an Offer…
My goal is always an accepted offer! After we have found “THE ONE,” I will:
- Discuss the specifics of the offer and strategies to make your offer stand out to the seller
- Present your offer to the listing agent along with your preapproval letter from your lender
- Negotiate contract terms
- Stay with you every step of the way from contract until closing